Monday, October 20, 2008

Of course I do!

OK, so you all want to know if I actually do these things. The answer is YES - I squeeze my butt at the grocery store and cook cardio chicken and beans. It gets my kids dancin too when they help set the table.
I will never, ever, ever post something that I have not tried myself in the Fitness Me In workouts - except maybe on April Fool's Day :) So if you are picturing me doing these things and laughing at my expense it's totally justified. Get ready for more laughs this weekend.
I should add that I do NOT work in a workout on every grocery trip or every time I cook.
I do it on days when I can't fit anything else in (that something is better than nothing theory).
Reclaiming a little time for myself makes me happier, and so does being silly. So grab a duster or a grocery cart and try it - I Double Dog Dare You!

No comments: